Hi there!!!
That's nice to talk with right here! Come over and feel yourself comfortable... This is my new blog, where I'll have an opportunity to find myself on this "lonelу planet"... No matter who you are, I'm really glad to see you here and I do appreciate time, that you spend on reading this message...so let's rock...
I want to show you my world: tiny and huge, interesting & boring, black and white, strange and ordinary & blah-blah-blah in the same moment...
Several ideas about me:
- Name - Yura or Jeorge, if you are english-speaking (that'll be easier for u)
- Hometown - I'm not sure, that's why: Sevastopol-Moscow-St.-Petersburg (blood-at the moment-soul)
- Age - 20
- I feel myself - "loking for smth"
- Interested: travelling, business, photo, work. cheptrips, hunting, new experiences, love & etc...(you know), new people (mean those, whom I meet, not making myself new ones), cars (yes, I'm a boy), handwritten letters, blogging, sex, psychologies, hot-news, history, journalism, Siriya, sea... and everything, that I'm incredibly interested, but can't remember right now...
I plan to post in this blog facts and lies about me, people around, ideas that print in my mind,words that were & were not said...
All in all join me now, and I'll do everything to make our communication full of new themes to dicuss :)
среда, 13 февраля 2008 г.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий